Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Finally

Finally got LOST downloaded. This is how my day is going to go in anticipation for this event. It's currently 12:30 here. I will work until 9pm, then get into the car with my driver and go back to the hotel.

I will get back to my hotel at around 9:30. Once I get through the metal detector, and patted down from security, I will proceed to my room. In my room, I will undress, and then debate working out for a solid 5-10 minutes. Part of me will be going, "No Dan, don't work out. Just lay on the bed, and watch LOST." The responsible part of me will be saying, "Fat ass, you have a beach wedding in 1.5 months, and if you don't work out, Shane will kill you" I hope the responsible part of me wins the debate. For those of you who don't know, Shane is the personal trainer I use back in Chicago. When I signed up for the training sessions, I asked for the meanest person they had. I got Shane. Simply put, I pay for 1 hour sessions, and so far have lasted, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, and 45 minutes. I like to think I'm making progress though.

After a good workout, I will return to my room, and have another debate with myself on if I should order dinner. I know it's not good to eat after 9pm, but I need a health person's advice on this one. What's worse: skipping dinner, or eating dinner at 10pm? Especially after working out. My schedule here is so f---ed up. If nothing else I eat a decent breakfast each morning (fruit and banana bread). I usually have either pizza, or a chicken/rice dish for lunch. And after that, dinner is a crap-shoot.

Once I'm showered, and potentially fed, I will watch LOST. That's also pending I don't have more work to do. Let's assume I don't work tonight though. I will spend 88 minutes gleefully watching LOST. Once I watch the show, I will post my thoughts on the episode here. We can all then engage in a wonderful debate on what the hell is going to happen this season. Like I've mentioned before, I just want some closure to the series. There's been too many, WTF moments, and unanswered questions. I want some peace of mind.

1 comment: