Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What was I doing?

I'm supposed to be doing something, or something should be done for work, but I can't put my finger on it. I'm going to cut my finger nails and hope it eventually comes to me.

.....And nails are cut. Woo, I'm glad that's over.

So I have BIG news. Amazing Race applications are finally updated. Season 19 Application will be going in within the month. My brother and I are going to team up and hopefully be that 1 in 100,000 (maybe more) team that makes it through. We are going to need an angle though. Neither of us is gay, and we aren't really hicks. I guess we'll have to get by on our good looks and charm.

Broomball playoffs are in full swing right now. After a hard fought 3OT victory, we have the late game this Sunday vs. the Dragons.. Raaaawwrrrr. Ok that was lame. If all goes as planned, we'll have a full roster for the first time since.....actually I'm sure we've never had a full roster. It'll be great to have 3 subs, and a team ready to get rowdy for another game.

Overtime seems to be our gem. This is the second season in a row we've had to push games to 3OT in the playoffs. We always seem to manage a last minute goal. It's actually extremely exciting to be a part of. I've missed being competitive in sports for a while, so this has been a great outlet for me. The little exercise I get from it is good too.

I've been real bad about going to the gym lately. I need to start buckling down and going more again. I've used college football as an excuse for a while now, but I am losing that quickly. If I'm going to set a goal for myself I'll use my brothers wedding. I'll want to look good for that, and it'll take me that long (April) to get in shape, and trade in fat for muscle.

Well, this blog didn't have a purpose, just putting thoughts out there. Until the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment