Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Dreams and some wonderful news

I had two dreams last night. The first dream involved me finding out a friend of mine got a girl pregnant, had the baby and was trying to locate it since it went up for adoption. This isn't actually that weird, I have a couple friends who are married and some have kids already, so that's pretty standard I would assume. However, the friend in question who got the girl pregnant I wouldn't have imagined it happening, and on top of that, the girl in the dream was an Asian stripper. Crazy right?

The second dream involved me protecting some people from some sort of crazy wolf/boar/bull combo animals. I have no idea what they were, but in He-Man fashion I defeated these creatures. I even managed to body slam two of them, one onto a rock where it proceeded to explode on impact, and the other one I slammed into a fence where I broke it's back. Pretty graphic I know.


In other news, I got the BEST news today on facebook. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I fully believe we should throw a party when I get back just to celebrate. More details later....

No comments:

Post a Comment