Sunday, January 23, 2011

Why can't I sleep?

I don't know what it is about being Sunday, but I just can't sleep. I think it's just the constant thought that I have to be up in a few hours to pack for my flight anyway. Do you want me to talk about my job? No? Well shoot, I guess I'll talk about something else then.

I had a great weekend. Friday I got to see my brother and have a few beers with him. It's always great hanging out with him, makes me feel a little younger. It does help me realize I'm not in college anymore though. I have a hard time keeping up with these pups.

Saturday I spent getting fitted for my tuxedo for the older brothers wedding. It's hard to believe that in a few months he'll be married. Even crazier to think that in 4 weeks it's his bachelor party. I put a lot of time planning it out, so I'm really hoping everything goes smoothly. Deep down I'm hoping we have to go to "Plan B" at some point. If you go out and don't go to "Plan B" odds are, you weren't having enough fun.

I can't bring myself to write much more. I'm a bit wound up for some reason. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment