Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Respect

So ever since I started writing this blog, I've really gotten into just writing in general. I admit I need to smooth out the edges, but overall this has been a very rewarding experience thus far.

In addition to this blog, I've been writing, for lack of a better term lyrics. It never rhymes, so I wouldn't call it a poem, but the flow of them looks more like that of a song. usually it's a therapeutic way for me to write out whatever is on my mind without using this current medium.

Either way, I looked through some of what I had put together. I think the best comparison would be to my golf game. Overall it's bad, but there's the occasional moment of greatness. I have a much greater respect now for bands, especially those I listen to. It's not an easy task to put together something and put it out there for the world.

That's my shout out. To all of those who write the songs I listen to.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. Nothing says that lyrics, songs or poems have to rhyme. Free hand writing is the best.

    Or, as FB would say "Like"

    ReplyDelete