Sunday, December 19, 2010

I can't Sleep

This is the first time I haven't had to get up at 3:30am in weeks on a Monday, and of course, I can't sleep. My mind is racing at the moment.

I read back on some of my older blogs, and got a few good laughs out of it. I'm glad I've been putting my thoughts down somewhere for me to trace back. It's good to know where I've come from sometimes.

Does anyone else have nights or even days when they think, "What am I doing?" I keep thinking I should be doing something, accomplishing something, or just being more productive than I have been. I'm sure I'll stroll into work in a few hours and realize what I'm forgetting, but I can't for the life of me at the moment.

I'm rocking out to some Vick's Vapor Rub right now. That stuff is my cure all. Just hope it gets me through tomorrow as I'm still fighting off a cold I picked up sometime Friday.

Hopefully I can string together a good post that is more than a few quick sentences sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment