Friday, February 5, 2010

Change of Plans

Before I get into the change of plans, first off all, here are my complete thoughts on LOST. Well I have to say, it was a good start to the season, but I'm upset that more questions have come up as a result. The man in black is the smoke monster, and Sayid is alive. Ok, cool.

I'm starting to think there are two factions of "Others." Those at the temple, and those outside of it. But then I wonder why the stewardess (can't remember her name) visited Jack while he was captive, and at the temple.

The producers said that the two timelines would eventually merge together and form 1 story. I'm thinking that the 2004 story will have the characters eventually get to the Island. Hear me out, in previous seasons they said that the future has a way of "course correction." So if something is supposed to happen, it's going to happen. So if everyone is supposed to be on the island, they will all get their one way or another.

I would go on more about LOST, but I'm sure at least 1/2 the people that follow this don't really care.

Now, the change of plans. I was informed last night that I might be rolling off 2 weeks early. This has thrown a wrench in my travel plans quite a bit. Planning and executing a trip in 8 days is a little daunting. We'll see how it goes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment