Monday, February 1, 2010

Suit up!

Today the BSD's are coming. I get to finally rock out the suit I brought in. We'll see if I get to meet any of them, my guess is most likely no. The suit is more of a "just in case" measure. Apparently it's a big deal here, the front lobby has flowers and stuff laid out. Pretty exciting. Regardless, it doesn't matter who comes in today, I have work to do. I get into a very work focused mode when I'm here in the office. I think the drive is that I don't want to spend my weekend here. There are rumors of a trip to the TajMahal this weekend which I would much rather prefer to do.

Lost premiers tonight. I will have to wait until after it airs to purchase it on iTunes., but I still can't wait. By this point, I just want some closure with the show. We'll see if this season gives that to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment