Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Please just wash my clothes

So as you are all aware, I'm staying in a hotel for this trip. It's actually not too bad. Gym nearby, room service, free laundry, it's kind of cool. Anyway, I left some laundry to be cleaned today. When I got back, there was a nice little note left on my bed, along with two items of clothing. They said they noticed color bleeding, and a hole and would not wash these items. So I inspected the clothes. The item with the hole is an undershirt. Not only that, the hole is about the size of a small pebble. I could care less, just wash the damn thing.

The "bleeding of colors" mentioned for the other item involved a white shirt of mine. It should be no secret that I sweat a lot. A white shirt is going to develop a small sweat stain. It's bound to happen. The "bleeding" was a small yellow line that occurs where I roll up the sleeves on this shirt.

I honestly appreciate the effort being put forth by the staff here, but I just want my damn clothes cleaned. I'm aware of what I'm putting in the wash. Short of it all coming back pink, I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment