Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oscars

So Avatar didn't sweep the Oscars. I'm actually ok with this. I enjoyed the movie, but I don't think it was the cultural masterpiece some people played it up to be. I also saw The Hurt Locker. I thought it was good, but again, not sure it was "Best Picture". But what do I know?

I will say I didn't enjoy the politics that managed to creep their way into the show. That's Hollywood I suppose though. I won't be texting "Dolphin" to anybody anytime soon. I do find it funny that it was blatantly obvious that the person with that sign was going to unveil it. I mean, wouldn't the producers think to themselves, "Gee, what's that person doing with a banner walking up to the stage?"

I did love the moment when the Director for "Music by Prudence" was giving his speech, the producer (?) jumped up and for lack of a better term "Kanye'd" him. I hope she feels at least a little embarrassment.

Food Items starting from Yesterday Afternoon:
-Bag of Peanuts
-Fish
-Vegetables
-Rice
-Small portion of chips/salsa

Today:
-Granola Bars (2)
-Foot Long Subway Sub (Chicken)

I also have a nice snack of sliced apples and pretzels waiting for me this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment