Friday, March 26, 2010

This week's food.

So I've been put on a new client so it's not quite as easy to blog. My breakfast / lunch have been pretty standard for the week.

Breakfast: Granola Bar
Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 Banana, 3 Clementine Oranges, Granola Bars, Sandwich (Usually chicken, or peanut butter), and small bag of baked chips or pretzels.

The lunch portion is spread out through the afternoon.

It's actually been working out pretty well. I'm starting to feel better and I'm saving money by not buying my lunch every day. Hopefully the lbs start melting away soon.


There's one more week of Lent. I'm looking forward to being able to eat pizza again. Although, I'm starting to not miss it so much anymore. Usually it's the 2am drunk cravings, or on a lazy Saturday when I don't want to cook anything that I miss it most. And the other part of my lent promise, the $1 beer and $.50 beer will result in $150 to be donated to charity. As of right now, the charity is up in the air. So if anyone has a charity particularly close to their hearts, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment