Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Busy season has started and I was bitten

I will say so far the worst part about all of this is that I get emails all day while I work. Go to bed for 8 hrs, then wake up to find another 30 emails have arrived while I sleep. It's a little frustrating.

Newest dreams from last night include....

-Being on an island much like the one from LOST, and exploring secret passages and tunnels. At the end of these passages, I arrive at a rehearsal dinner where I reveal that the groom cheated on the bride.

-In the other dream I was at a baseball game and caught a foul ball.

The second dream was interrupted by a phone call from Sprint at 6:11am to tell me about all of the new service plans I could be using. I hate you sometimes Sprint.

The other news of the day is that I have no less than 15 mosquito bites between both feet. I don't know how they got their since I wear dress socks all day. Normally I'd say whatever, but since you get malaria from mosquito bites, I'm hoping I'll be ok...

1 comment:

  1. do you get abc over there? because LOST is coming back in less than a month...

    ReplyDelete