Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dreams from 01.19.2010

All right everyone, new malaria pill, new dreams.

The first dream from last night was me working. I kid you not, I had a dream that I was running that testing that I'll be spending my morning trying to complete. I've had this dream before, so it's not that exciting.

The next dream is this; I had a dream that I was in the world of...wait for it......Harry Potter! BAM! Oh yes, I was in the fantasy world of Harry Potter. In my dream I had to apparate and splinched myself on accident. I left behind my eyeball. Then Professor Snape came in and jammed my eyeball back into it's socket.

I swear I can't make this stuff up.

I'll post the good news I got on facebook in a day or two. I know I'm keeping most of you in suspense.

4 comments:

  1. I dont know Dan...it might be better to keep the good news a suprise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I wasn't aware that everyone in Scott Manor knew of the good news :(

    ReplyDelete