Friday, January 29, 2010

Vacation

So I'm going to travel after busy season. Damn the torpedoes (in this case my credit card). After a few 70+ hour weeks, I think I deserve a break. But WHERE?!

Well, now you can help me decide. I've put a new poll on the right side of the blog. You can vote for where I take my vacation at the end of February/beg. of March. If I get a good suggestion, I'll add it to the list. I will cut off voting 2/5/2010 so I can make my arrangements.

I'm not particular where I go, but I need to be able to purchases visas while here in India, and travel on a budget. Any good tour companies you all know of would be helpful. And as always, if you fancy a trip, you are more than welcome to tag along with me.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be in London from March 7 to 14 (the first few days for work), if you want to make a stop there on the way home.

    ReplyDelete