Sunday, January 24, 2010

Getting Lost

So due to the wicked hangover I inflicted upon myself, I kept a pretty low profile yesterday. After looking for things to do, I decided that watching Lost would be a good idea. Unfortunately, hulu.com doesn't work, and neither does ABC.com outside of the US. So I opted to buy season 1 on iTunes. Let me tell you, it was well worth it. I think I'm 1/2 way through the first season already.

I'm going to attribute my watching Lost all day to the messed up dream I had. It was basically a dream where everyone started turning into zombies and we were running away trying to save ourselves. I don't know, but it scared the piss out of me.

I also had a dream where I wrote an email telling off a co-worker of mine. Needless to say, I woke up in a panic. After some quick searching though, looks like I didn't send any emails in my sleep or while I was wasted the night before, and I didn't send any IM's either. That was a relief.

I'm thinking no more Vodka Redbulls (what I was drinking Saturday). Too drunk off of them, and as a result gave myself nightmares. Anyway, it's Monday morning here. I'm entering my time and expenses, and just getting my day kick-started. I'll keep everyone posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment