Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stupid Phone

To answer a question from Bert, no, I don't get ABC here, so I won't be watching LOST on TV. I have a decent internet connection though, so I should be able to watch on ABC.com after each episode airs.

Last night I can recall one dream. It was a wonderful dream. I was back in college, and me and some friends were about to go to someones dorm. I can't quite recall which one though. Anyway, we get to the dorm, and there's a group of girls waiting for us. One of the girls, was a girl I had the BIGGEST thing for in High School. She took me by the hand and we went up to her room. We started to make out and then....

my f---ing phone rang and woke me up. I mean, seriously? This was like, my one chance to make this happen, real or not. And to top if off, after looking up the number, it's some collection agency. Great. I pay all of my bills on time, so I can't wait to see what this is about.

It's a holiday in India today, so I'm pretty much the only person in the office. And to top it off, nobody state side is getting their stuff in on time, so it's going to make my life hell in a week or two. Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment