Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Man, I really want to do this....

I'm gonna preface that the girls might feel left out on this one...

So I really want to pee on someone's car. Girls, I know you can't enjoy this post as much as the guys because you have to pee sitting down. You really are missing out. There's not a whole lot of things better than writing your name in the snow, or drawing pictures w/ pee.

Anyway I digress....

So I was facebook stalking to relax a little before I go back to work at 10:30pm. I came upon a person I'm friends with on facebook. I haven't seen this person in some time, but back in school one of our favorite things to do in our house was get drunk and pee on her car. She always double parked someone instead of parking in the street, so she had it coming. Anyway, I saw her picture and it made me really want to just pour my urine all over the handle of some poor unsuspecting persons car. I know it's mean. I'm sure it's been done to me. But there is something special about the moment you see that person you've recently wronged reach for the handle of their car, and just get a handful of your dried man waste.

Ohh how I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment