Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Formats and Rambling

So I figured I'd play around with the format of the blog a bit. I will say I'm not a fan of the pic to the right hand side. I'll try to update it to something more appropriate. Maybe the Indian flag or something? I do like the blue background though.

So I am pretty sure I might be developing carpal tunnel in my wrist. I always thought I'd hurt my wrist from other activities, but yea, it looks like the 12 hr days typing might be the end of me. We'll see how I feel tomorrow, but today it hurts.

So I don't know why, but I've been fascinated by "rap lingo" lately. Words like, "Shawty," "Flossin'," "Purple Drank" etc. Even phrases I might hear in a rap song intrigue me. It's made me want to make up either my own word or phrase that I can say. I haven't really been too successful so far. I thought of one today, but I am not sure I like it at all. It goes, "Call me Sully, because I'm a miracle worker." Even if I did like it, I'm almost positive I've heard a similar line somewhere, and besides, I wouldn't ever want to actually be called Sully. Rap baffles me still.

As lame as it sounds, Yes, I consider myself a data savior of sorts for my job (hence the above quote). I don't know if that makes me confident or cocky, or what not but yea, I think it's safe to say I'm very good at at least one portion of my job. go data!

America.

No comments:

Post a Comment