Friday, January 22, 2010

Saturday Working and Coke

Well I'm working on Saturday. It's a slightly cloudy, 83 degree day here in Hyderabad. Perfect for sitting by the pool w/ a cool drink, and a logic puzzle...or for sitting in an artificially lit cubicle jungle with 2 expats, and 10-20 of your local co-workers. I mean, whichever.

I'm actually rocking out some work today, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Now I need to tell you all, I think the Coke tastes better here. I did a little research, they use sugar here, and not corn syrup. Maybe I've just been missing Coke, or been drinking Diet-Coke in the states too much (It's harder to find here) but I think it make's a difference. I'm also a firm believing in the fact that Coke tastes better out of a glass bottle. So I need to locate some Coke in a glass bottle while here.

Tonight I will be joining some co-workers and going to the local shops and a nice dinner. I'm quite excited for this. I want to shop around and see what I can find. If you want a nick-nack or something from India, let me know.

Pearls are supposed to be the big thing here, and cheap. Also, customized clothing and things are supposed to be on the cheap here as well. So if you need something or want something, just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. 100% agree with you on Coke out of glass.

    It will be interesting to see whether the Coke you like in India is just a result of drinking Diet Coke in the states.

    ReplyDelete