Saturday, January 23, 2010

Indian Hangover

Damn you Indian beer. Damn you. Last night was the first night I was able to do some drinking while here. It'd been a long week, and I had nothing else to do, so I went to the bar for a drink or two. I wound up meeting some English folk and drinking with them. They can drink. I was put under the table. I knew I was in trouble when at the tail end, I was starting to waiver, and one of them goes, "I'll have a double double gin and tonic." At that point I paid my tab, turned in and went to my room. They called me, "Yank" though, so I think that's pretty cool.

I wound up getting sick in my room. I made it to the bathroom, but I won't be seeking out English people to drink with again. I feel like garbage and am just waiting for food to come so I can feel better.

1 comment:

  1. By calling you a Yank, they're calling you a lightweight. You do realize this, right?

    ReplyDelete