Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rant

So I promise to keep any rants about my job short and sweet. Two days in a row now I've reached a cross-road where I need to decide: is it faster to do the job myself, or explain it to someone else? I've chosen the later both times so far with mixed results. I'm in a mental debate with myself on if it's my fault for being a poor senior, or my co-workers fault. Time will tell.

I'm VERY excited about this hotel I am in now. Apparently my laundry is free. That or they are hiding the charges on my bill. Regardless, I get my clothes back w/in 12 hours, and they are folded and pressed. I came back from work to find my 3 Oxfords, 2 polos and 1 of my suits, pressed and hung in the closet. I need a service like this back home.

I'm basically to a point where I'm running a 16-18 hour day, with 10-14 hours of that working. It's sad, but I see these numbers, and I try to think of how I can work more in that time. I suppose I could stop blogging, but I've gotten a favorable response from everyone, so that's not going to stop. I just need to get through the next couple weeks and then it's smooth sailing.

I need a hobby for what little spare time I have. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment