Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just a thought....

I just ordered some more Indian food to my room. I'll take a picture so you can all see what I'm eating here.

So depending on my funds, I'm about 90% sure that I'm going to travel after this trip for anywhere from 5-12 days. I know I'll have been gone for two months already, but I don't think I can pass up the opportunity, especially since I'm 1/2 way around the world already.

So this is a long shot, but if anyone wants to travel with me, drop me a line. I'm more than aware it would involve you coming to my end, but I'm open to going anywhere I haven't been already (which is all of Asia, South Pacific, and Australia / New Zealand).

I've spent a good part of my weekend working, and I'm going to work through the night to make sure I'm prepared for the week(s) ahead. The good news, I've got two of my projects about 75% done each. So I should be at least off to a good start before the real crazy stuff happens.

Anyway, keep in touch everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when and where you're thinking about going. I'm always up for looking into an adventure! That and the trip I wanted to do this year isn't going to pan out.

    ReplyDelete