Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Dreams and Confirmation

Last night I had a dream that myself and several other people attacked a convoy on ATV's. We won. The cool part about the dream was that for a part of it, the view was from 3rd Person, like in a video game. I got to actually view the destruction me and my team wrought onto the evil doers. After our solid victory, we celebrated. How you ask? I'll tell you how a band of soldiers celebrate a victory where they blow the living hell out of several trucks, and slaughter the enemy...

You watch an episode of Friends. Yes, after our hard fought victory, in my dream, we watched an episode of Friends. Now it's been a while, but I'm positive it was an actual episode in my dream. So if this is leading to things to come, I might be able to dream abotu TV shows I've seen, kind of like a re-run. That's pretty cool if you ask me.

It's Republic Day here. I'm told it's similar to our 4th of July. I don't think they do fireworks or BBQ's though. If they don't, I mean, what's the point? America. Speaking of BBQ, I want some ribs. Those sound good.

I'm debating belting out, 'Proud to be an American' but I don't think that'd fly over too well. And I haven't done anything inappropriate since I accidentally told a manager here a sexual slang, so I want to keep that streak going.

No comments:

Post a Comment