Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Low for Myself

So I've reached a new low for myself. As you all know it's busy season. It's stressful enough without additional troubles. Well, as I'm doing this work I'm assigned, I keep getting people who are either new, or haven't run the program we are using in years. It's frustrating to do my own work, in addition to other peoples.

Anyway, as many of you know, I watch a lot of movies. I can rattle off quotes, and scenes, and all that fun stuff. When I play Scene It, I make it my bitch lover. Well the moment I was told that the 4th person in a row I was assigned has little experience, I wanted to scream and just punch a wall. The low part of this is, while thinking that, my mind automatically reverted to a scene in a movie. Why is this bad? That move is 27 Dresses. Yes, 27 Dresses starring Katherine Heigl.

I mean, come on. I suppose it's better to have scenes from a chick-flick pop into my head instead of the scene from Rambo where Stalone jumps on the .50 cal (I used this as an example, that is not a threat). By the way, awesome scene. The gentlemen of the form Wayne Manor know what I'm talking about.

2 comments: